30 Mar 22:29 2015Steffan Karger
*FreeBSD+cryptodev testers wanted
30 Mar 23:06 2015Gert Doering
**FreeBSD+cryptodev testers wanted
30 Mar 21:54 2015Matthias Andree
*[PATCH] Manual page update for Re-enabled TLS version negotiation.
30 Mar 22:11 2015Steffan Karger
**[PATCH] Manual page update for Re-enabled TLS version negotiation.
26 Mar 01:01 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH] Remove unneeded parameter 'first_time' from possibility_become
23 Mar 20:21 2015Samuli Seppänen
*Topics for next week's (Monday, 30th Mar 2015) community meeting
29 Mar 11:35 2015Matthias Andree
**Topics for next week's (Monday, 30th Mar 2015) community meeting
30 Mar 10:03 2015Samuli Seppänen
***Topics for next week's (Monday, 30th Mar 2015) community meeting
30 Mar 12:06 2015Samuli Seppänen
**Topics for next week's (Monday, 30th Mar 2015) community meeting
19 Mar 14:48 2015Ryan O'Connor
*OpenVPN Service Windows 8
19 Mar 14:56 2015Samuli Seppänen
**OpenVPN Service Windows 8
19 Mar 22:56 2015Jason Haar
***OpenVPN Service Windows 8
20 Mar 08:32 2015Samuli Seppänen
****OpenVPN Service Windows 8
20 Mar 08:59 2015Ryan O'Connor
****OpenVPN Service Windows 8
20 Mar 17:26 2015Samuli Seppänen
*****OpenVPN Service Windows 8
17 Mar 02:28 2015
*Where to find tap-win32 documentation?
17 Mar 08:42 2015Gert Doering
**Where to find tap-win32 documentation?
17 Mar 09:08 2015David Woodhouse
***Where to find tap-win32 documentation?
17 Mar 09:59 2015Gert Doering
****Where to find tap-win32 documentation?
10 Mar 20:26 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH] Re-enable TLS version negotiation by default
30 Mar 21:55 2015Matthias Andree
**[PATCH] Re-enable TLS version negotiation by default
10 Mar 14:57 2015David Sommerseth
*[PATCH] Create directory on-the-fly for pid file if it does not exist
8 Mar 13:56 2015Gert Doering
*[PATCH] Fix incorrect use of get_ipv6_addr() for iroute options.
8 Mar 14:46 2015Steffan Karger
**[PATCH] Fix incorrect use of get_ipv6_addr() for iroute options.
8 Mar 20:23 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Fix incorrect use of get_ipv6_addr() for iroute op
8 Mar 11:38 2015Steffan Karger
*Remove support for key-method 1 from master/2.4
8 Mar 11:20 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH 1/2] polarssl: add easy logging for PolarSSL errors
8 Mar 11:20 2015Steffan Karger
**[PATCH 2/2] polarssl: Improve PolarSSL logging
7 Mar 17:23 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH] Change float log message to include common name, if available.
8 Mar 10:13 2015Lev Stipakov
**[PATCH] Change float log message to include common name, if available.
8 Mar 13:15 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Change float log message to include common name, i
6 Mar 20:07 2015Nicholas Hall
*[PATCH] Fix autotools check for res_init
6 Mar 20:22 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH] Fix autotools check for res_init
6 Mar 20:45 2015Nicholas Hall
***[PATCH] Fix autotools check for res_init
6 Mar 23:17 2015Gert Doering
****[PATCH] Fix autotools check for res_init
5 Mar 22:58 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH 1/2] Get rid of old OpenSSL workarounds.
5 Mar 22:58 2015Steffan Karger
**[PATCH 2/2] polarssl: make sure to always null-terminate the cn
6 Mar 19:57 2015Gert Doering
***[PATCH applied] Re: polarssl: make sure to always null-terminate the c
6 Mar 19:57 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Get rid of old OpenSSL workarounds.
5 Mar 21:33 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH] Fix mssfix default value
7 Mar 12:34 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Fix mssfix default value
5 Mar 14:01 2015Samuli Seppänen
*New OpenVPN 2.3.6 Windows installers released
5 Mar 09:28 2015Reinoud Koornstra
*reading from the status file from another pid
5 Mar 02:40 2015Reinoud Koornstra
*reading from the status file from another pid
4 Mar 15:23 2015Arne Schwabe
*[PATCH 1/2] Remove unused function sock_addr_set
4 Mar 15:23 2015Arne Schwabe
**[PATCH 2/2] Document the default for tls-cipher.
5 Mar 22:44 2015Gert Doering
***[PATCH applied] Re: Document the default for tls-cipher.
5 Mar 22:44 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Remove unused function sock_addr_set
3 Mar 10:03 2015ShanYafeng
*[PATCH] Make openvpn management kill command support killmsg
2 Mar 20:54 2015Jason Haar
*server support for UV_ variables still not present in 2.3.6?
2 Mar 21:07 2015Gert Doering
**server support for UV_ variables still not present in 2.3.6?
2 Mar 18:58 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH] Fast recovery when host is in unreachable network
2 Mar 15:51 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH] Client-side handling of OCC_SERVER_EXIT
2 Mar 15:50 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH v2] Notify clients about server's exit/restart
27 Feb 18:01 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH] Notify clients about server's restart/shutdown
25 Feb 17:07 2015Vasily Kulikov
*[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
27 Feb 19:28 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
27 Feb 20:27 2015Vasily Kulikov
***[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
27 Feb 20:34 2015Gert Doering
****[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
27 Feb 20:59 2015Arne Schwabe
*****[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
6 Mar 15:29 2015Vasily Kulikov
*****[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
27 Mar 17:02 2015Vasily Kulikov
******[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
30 Mar 09:26 2015Samuli Seppänen
*******[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
30 Mar 12:08 2015David Sommerseth
*****[PATCH v4] Mac OS X Keychain management client
22 Feb 15:11 2015steffan.karger
*[PATCH] Use tls-auth in sample config files
22 Feb 17:28 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Use tls-auth in sample config files
19 Feb 21:52 2015Reinoud Koornstra
*statistics file format not respected in point-to-point?
20 Feb 10:43 2015Jan Just Keijser
**statistics file format not respected in point-to-point?
15 Feb 15:24 2015Steffan Karger
*[PATCH] Disable SSL compression
15 Feb 16:00 2015Arne Schwabe
**[PATCH] Disable SSL compression
15 Feb 16:31 2015Steffan Karger
***[PATCH] Disable SSL compression
16 Feb 14:41 2015David Sommerseth
***[PATCH] Disable SSL compression
15 Feb 19:16 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Disable SSL compression
7 Feb 19:51 2015Gert Doering
*[PATCH] New approach to handle peer-id related changes to link-mtu.
8 Feb 11:18 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH v2] New approach to handle peer-id related changes to link-mtu.
13 Feb 09:41 2015Arne Schwabe
***[PATCH v2] New approach to handle peer-id related changes to link-mtu.
15 Feb 21:16 2015Gert Doering
***[PATCH applied] Re: New approach to handle peer-id related changes to
15 Feb 21:21 2015Gert Doering
***[PATCH v2 for 2.3] New approach to handle peer-id related changes to l
22 Feb 17:50 2015Steffan Karger
****[PATCH v2 for 2.3] New approach to handle peer-id related changes to l
27 Feb 19:14 2015Gert Doering
****[PATCH applied] Re: New approach to handle peer-id related changes to
6 Feb 20:49 2015Jonathan K. Bullard
*[PATCH] Fix mismatch of fprintf format specifier and argument type
7 Feb 11:00 2015Arne Schwabe
**[PATCH] Fix mismatch of fprintf format specifier and argument type
7 Feb 12:38 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Fix mismatch of fprintf format specifier and argum
6 Feb 13:38 2015Lev Stipakov
*[PATCH] Fix NULL dereferencing
6 Feb 20:13 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH applied] Re: Fix NULL dereferencing
5 Feb 11:53 2015Marine B
*Error
4 Feb 18:01 2015Jorge Luiz Silva Peixoto
*[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
5 Feb 11:49 2015David Sommerseth
**[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
5 Feb 22:15 2015Jorge Luiz Silva Peixoto
***[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
5 Feb 23:08 2015Gert Doering
****[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
5 Mar 22:37 2015Steffan Karger
*****[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
6 Mar 19:57 2015Gert Doering
******[PATCH applied] Re: Fix CN maximum length
5 Feb 11:55 2015Gert Doering
**[PATCH] Fix CN maximum length
4 Feb 11:39 2015duncan atherton
*(no subject)
3 Feb 21:41 2015李夏润
*the XOR obfuscation
3 Feb 21:48 2015David Woodhouse
**the XOR obfuscation
3 Feb 22:08 2015李夏润
***the XOR obfuscation
4 Feb 12:31 2015李夏润
****the XOR obfuscation
2 Feb 12:17 2015Samuli Seppänen
*Topics for today's (2nd Feb 2015) community meeting
30 Mar 22:10 2015Samuli Seppänen
**Summary of the IRC meeting (30th Mar 2015)